As featured on
IRVINE, Calif., Jan. 7, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Hyundai Motor made big news at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) today, unveiling the Hyundai Personal Air Vehicle (PAV) as the centerpiece of their Urban Air Mobility display, a near-future vision for smart city transportation. Hyundai and ride-hailing tech giant Uber tapped specialty design-engineer-build firm Aria Group to bring the one-of-a-kind, carbon-fiber-intensive prototype aircraft from concept to reality.
- ¡GANA, ESTA CASA!
- El sospechoso de disparo de autobús Greyhound aparece en la corte
- Se observa el primer caso del Coronavirus en EEUU
- Three years of trials validate the effectiveness of Source(TM) by Sound Agriculture, showing consistent yield improvements and positive return on investment (ROI) for growers
- New Report Shows 3 out of 4 Organizations Expect Negative Revenue Impact if They Don't Digitally Transform in the Next 12 Months
- Kate Farms Appoints Cynthia Ambres, M.D. To Chief Medical Officer Post
- GERN Stock: Berger Montague Investigates Securities Fraud Class Action Claims Against Geron Corporation (NASDAQ: GERN); Lead Plaintiff Deadline is March 23, 2020
- UGG Collective Launches For Spring/Summer 2020
- Innovaccer, the Leading Healthcare Technology Company, Raises $70 Million From Tiger Global, Steadview Capital, Dragoneer, Westbridge, Mubadala and M12 (Microsoft's Venture Fund)
- American Specialty Health Named Best of the Best Wellness Winner for San Diego